SEVIS Module Virtual Boot Camp
- Are you in a ISSS office that is implementing TDS for the first time?
- Do you have employees who need to quickly get up to speed?
- Do you have new staff who need a solid understanding of the SEVIS Module?
If you said yes to any of the questions above, this program is ideal for you!
The Terra Dotta SEVIS Module Virtual Boot Camp is a 2-day online workshop designed to rapidly build your SEVIS module skills as an ISSS Terra Dotta administrator.
As a participant, you will receive access to your own Terra Dotta practice site for 30 days. Participants will work together to move an incoming cohort of F/J students from Initial I-20/DS-2019 creation through SEVIS registration/validation in the practice site.
Experienced instructors will guide you through exercises that teach you how to master the SEVIS Module and take full advantage of all its features.
You will leave with a certificate of completion and skills to empower you as a TDS ISSS administrator!
Learning Objectives for SEVIS Module Virtual Boot Camp
- Learn how to configure the SEVIS Module settings
- Gain knowledge of the Student Information System (SIS)/HR Feed and related functions
- Decrease manual data-entry by utilizing activities and templates to create Initial I-20/DS-2019s
- Master the batching process, from creating a new SEVIS update record through printing associated I-20/DS-2019s
- Review TDS verification warnings/alerts as well as SEVIS batch error codes for data issue resolution/troubleshooting
- Practice utilizing RTI-Connect for immediate processing
- Review the TDS SEVIS Profile, your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about a student
- Utilize activities to en masse register/validate your users
- Review the SEVIS Change Manager functionality
- Generate reports necessary for office processes
- Leverage notifications
- Verify that the data in your SIS and TDS is consistent with the data in SEVIS, by downloading and comparing data directly from SEVIS Lists
|Dates:||NOV 21 & 22, 2019|
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
What does my registration include?
- Prior to the workshop, you will have a brief prep meeting with a TDS ISSS administrator to confirm successful access to the test site and review other logistics.
- 2-Day Virtual Terra Dotta SEVIS Module Boot Camp (the schedule below is in Eastern Standard Time and meetings will happen at these times on Nov 21st and 22nd):
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Interactive Web Session
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm: Break
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Interactive Web Session
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm: Optional Question & Answer
- For a detailed overview of the schedule, click here.
- 30-Day access to your own Terra Dotta software site