TDU Global Registration 2020
April 20 - 22, 2020
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel
What Does My Registration Include?
- Welcome reception
- Concurrent sessions
- Breakfast & lunch (Tues & Wed)
- Karaoke dinner event
- Coffee breaks
- 1 20-minute guru appointment
What can I expect?
- Keynote Speaker at the Opening Plenary on Tuesday, April 21
- Knowledge Tracks for Study Abroad/Agreements, ISSS, and Travel Risk
- TDS Guru Sign-Ups for one-on-one Q&A with a TD professional to answer your burning questions
- Pre-Conference Workshops for New to Advanced User
- Networking Opportunities
- Regional User Groups
- New! - TDS Learning Labs
- Over 30 Sessions for Advanced and Beginners
- TD Staff-led
- Sneak Peek at the Development Roadmap
- Presentations from Innovation Award finalists
Beginner and intermediate workshops for Study Abroad and ISSS will be held on Monday, April 20, 2020 in the morning and afternoon. There is an additional $125 fee for each workshop.
|Early Bird Registration||01/31/2020||$570|
|Registration After 01/31/2020||04/20/2020||$620|
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Cancellations & Changes
Upon written request, refunds for withdrawal from the conference will be made based on this schedule:
- Requests made on or before February 29, 2020: Fees will be refunded minus a $25.00 service fee. You also have the option to roll-over your full registration cost to our 2021 Conference or transfer your registration to another attendee for the 2020 conference.
- Requests made between March 1, 2020 and April 19, 2020: Fees will be refunded minus a $100.00 service fee. You also have the option to transfer your full registration cost towards another attendee for our 2019 conference.
- No refunds will be made on or after April 20, 2020.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.