Terra Dotta Global User Conference
April 16 - 18, 2018
Sheraton Pittsburgh at Station Square
Registration is Open!
TDU is now TDU Global as we celebrate the success of Terra Dotta software in managing thousands of outbound and inbound students traveling the globe. We have clients in 10 countries, international business partners, and a best practice session agenda designed to inspire your international/travel management office. TDU Global represents global minds, expertise, learning, and networking.
The Annual Terra Dotta Global User Conference (TDU Global) is a jam-packed, 2-day event designed to build your skills and inspire ideas for your Terra Dotta software (TDS) site. The 2018 event will be filled with many new and exciting activities. Here is a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Keynote Speaker - A special guest set to speak at the Opening Plenary on Tuesday, April 17
- Tech Chat - Two 1-hour open sessions with Brendan Haggerty (CTO), Garrett Christian (CSO), and Tim Wojoski (Director of Product Development)
- Future of Terra Dotta - Two 1-hour open sessions with Brandon Lee (CEO), Cheryl Boeckman (SVP of Global Sales), and Susan Young (CFO)
- Table Top Exercises - Walk through risk situations with experts from iJET (TD’s partner for the new AlertTraveler solution)
- TDS Guru Sign-Ups - One-on-one Q&A with a TD professional to answer your burning questions
- Karaoke - Warm up your vocal cords and dust off your go-to song for TDU's signature event
Excited for more? We are too! The TDU Global Conference innovations don’t stop there. Our general agenda of sessions is changing gears. We are putting a core focus on idea exchange with real world examples, interactivity, panels, and roundtables. Pre-conference workshops are the best option for hands-on training opportunities. There will be multiple office type and skill level categories for you to find the workshop that fits your needs.
- Study Abroad New User Workshop
- ISSS New User Workshop
- Advanced Layout/Graphics Workshop
- ISSS Advanced Workshop
- TDS Onboarding & Offboarding Workshop
- TDS Business Process Review Workshop
- Additional Services Information Sessions