Terra Dotta Global User Conference
April 16 - 18, 2018
Registration & Call for Proposals Open
TDU is now TDU Global as we celebrate the success of Terra Dotta software in managing thousands of outbound and inbound students traveling the globe. We have clients in 10 countries, international business partners, and a best practice session agenda designed to inspire your international/travel management office. TDU Global represents global minds, expertise, learning, and networking.
The Annual Terra Dotta Global User Conference (TDU Global) is a jam-packed, 2-day event designed to build your skills and inspire ideas for your Terra Dotta software (TDS) site. The 2018 event will be filled with many new and exciting activities. Here is a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Keynote Speaker at the Opening Plenary on Tuesday, April 17
- Tech Talk - Two 1-hour open sessions with Brendan Haggerty (CTO), Garrett Christian (CSO), and Tim Wojoski (Director of Product Development)
- TD Future - Two 1-hour open sessions with Brandon Lee (CEO), Cheryl Boeckman (SVP), and Susan Young (CFO)
- Table Top Exercises on risk situations with risk experts from iJET (TD’s partner for the new AlertTraveler solution)
- TDS Guru Sign-Ups for one-on-one Q&A with a TD professional to answer your burning questions
Excited for more? We are too! The TDU Global Conference innovations don’t stop there. Our general agenda of sessions is changing gears. We are putting a core focus on idea exchange with real world examples, interactivity, panels, and roundtables. Pre-conference workshops are the best option for hands-on training opportunities. There will be multiple office type and skill level categories for you to find the workshop that fits your needs.
Example Session Topics
- Risk in Real Life: Using TDS to Manage Emergencies Abroad
- Permission Management
- Scripting & Styling Your Site Like a Pro: Beginners Can Code Too
- Program Proposals and Faculty Orientation
- Creating AlertTravelers with TDS
- Incident Reporting
- Itineraries: Tips, Tricks, and Tools
- OneStep vs. Traditional Registrations
- I'm Live! Now What?
- Onboarding Best Practices
- Prospect Inquiry - Use Cases
- Queries and Query Watches: Creative Client Uses
- Using TDS to Provide Pre-Departure Orientation
Note: These session topics are popular from past years and are subject to change. Announcements will be made as the schedule is developed.