Study Abroad Workshop - Program Wizard
Study Abroad Workshop - Program WizardAre you interested in updating your program brochures to the new Program Wizard but just haven’t made a plan to move forward with it yet? There’s no time like the present! Get the creative juices flowing by registering for the Program Wizard workshop at TDU Global and put a plan in place for your first summer 2020 project! The Program Wizard workshop is designed for clients who have a TDS license for study abroad, already have a basic understanding of program building in TDS, and who are interested in making big progress towards freshening up the look and feel of their non-Directory program brochures through utilization of the Program Wizard.
This workshop will offer attendees training and coaching in a personalized setting, utilizing a mixture of demonstration, practice exercises, hands-on development, and group work.
Participants should bring their laptop and be ready to actively work on their own production site. This is a hands-on workshop!
In this workshop, we will:
- Demonstrate how to create program wizard templates
- Create new programs using program wizard functionality
- Show how to migrate existing brochure content to the program wizard
- Provide best practices for creating templates and migrating existing program brochures
You will leave this workshop with:
- Confidence in building and editing Program Wizard templates, building new programs with the Program Wizard, and brochure migration from the classic program builder to Program Wizard
- At least one fully developed, sustainable Program Wizard template (possibly more!)
- Migration of your non-Directory program brochures to the Program Wizard - progress depends on time commitment of the participant, complexity of brochure design, and volume of programs to be migrated.
- A cohort of other Terra Dotta clients invested in the Program Wizard feature for continued collaboration beyond the workshop
Date, Time, Cost:Date: Monday, April 20th
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration:You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into https://conference.terradotta.com and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at email@example.com, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Learn more about the other Pre-Conference Workshops:
|Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginners|
|Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners|
|ISSS New User Workshop|
|ISSS Advanced Workshop - Student Track|
|ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar Track|