ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar Track
ISSS Advanced Workshop - Scholar TrackThe ISSS Advanced Workshop is a 4 hour workshop designed to help staff explore the tools offered in TDS for tracking, auditing and managing international scholar and employee (J-1/H-1B) data and processes. Participants will learn how to best utilize TDS tools such as the department and scholar portal interfaces, case management tasks and workflows, USCIS forms generator and custom forms and content. The conclusion of the Workshop will feature an active working session coached by Terra Dotta staff.
The workshop will be a mix of lecture, demonstration, and hands-on practice. During the lecture/demo sections, material will be covered in an intensive-format learning environment, so attendees should bring energy and enthusiasm for a fast-paced and fun workshop. During the hands-on sections, Terra Dotta staff will be actively involved with participants to answer questions.
Participants should bring their laptop and be ready to actively work on their own production site. This is a hands-on workshop!
In this workshop, we will:
- Understand the concepts and implement the Scholar Module on your university’s TDS production site
- Gain confidence in building and editing requests in the TDS Scholar Module
- Develop J-1 and H-1B initial and extension requests
- Develop J-1 Scholar requests
- Add/Import groups, department admins, scholars, etc.
Date, Time, Cost:Date: Monday, April 20th
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration:You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into https://conference.terradotta.com and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at email@example.com, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Learn more about the other Pre-Conference Workshops:
|Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginners|
|Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners|
|Study Abroad Workshop - Program Wizard|
|ISSS New User Workshop|
|ISSS Advanced Workshop - Student Track|