Skip to content
ISSS Learning Objectives
- Successfully navigate functionality of the SEVIS Module, including SEVIS Module Settings
- Create and batch new SEVIS update records
- Upload and download SEVIS batches and print associated I-20/DS-2019s
- Review SEVIS batch error codes for issue resolution
- RTI Connect Update Actions
- Manage and update account information
- Utilize staff permissions and permission groups to facilitate data access
- Use all Site Builder tools for maximum impact
Profiles and Students/Scholars:
- Distinguish between a profile and a record, and effectively use parameters.
- Understand the difference between internal and external users, as well as integrated and non-integrated users.
- Gain knowledge of the Student Information System (SIS)/HR Feed and its function.
- Understand program types, and create/update programs required for SEVIS reporting
- Explore/update pre-built programs/questionnaires that relate specifically to SEVIS batchable actions
- Create programs that are not SEVIS batchable action
- Flexibly use all process elements including learning content, materials, and questionnaires associated with building a program.
- Access the Terra Dotta Community Library for content templates
- Create and manage an app cycle (term + year)
- Understand record statuses and phases, including reminders
- Explain how record statuses are updated for SEVIS record updates
- Understand the functionality of Principle/Dependent Profiles and Records
- Leverage queries and query watches for automated notifications
- Generate reports necessary for office processes
- Apply tags and understand their benefit
- Effectively use en masse processing tools for multiple records/requests at one time