TDU Global Conference
April 15 - 17, 2019
Emory Conference Center Hotel
At TDU Global, we celebrate the success of Terra Dotta software in managing hundreds of thousands of students/scholars (outbound, inbound, as well as those located on campus), institutional affiliates of all types traveling the globe, and university internationalization initiatives.
The annual TDU Global Conference is a jam-packed, 2-day event designed to build your skills and generate ideas for your Terra Dotta software (TDS) site. Here is a glimpse of what you can expect:
- Keynote Speaker, Dr. Jay Varkey, at the Opening Plenary on Tuesday, April 16
- Knowledge Tracks for Study Abroad/Agreements, ISSS, and Travel Registry
- TDS Guru Sign-Ups for one-on-one Q&A with a TD professional to answer your burning questions
- Pre-Conference Workshops for New to Advanced Users
- Networking Opportunities
- Sneak Peek at the Development Roadmap
Excited for more? We are too! The TDU Global Conference innovations don’t stop there. Our general sessions have a core focus on idea exchange with real world examples and information about what is coming in 2019. Pre-conference workshops are the best option for hands-on training opportunities. There will be multiple office type and skill level categories for you to find a workshop that fits your needs.