SA - Reporting
Study Abroad Workshop - ReportingKnowing where you’ve been is important when you want to know where to go next. When trying to create or change international initiatives, the key to setting attainable goals lies in collecting the right information and then knowing how to analyze it. The TDS Reporting Workshop is a 4 hour intermediate-level workshop designed for clients who specialize in study abroad, already have a basic understanding of querying and reporting in TDS, and who want to dive deeper into analyzing their data.
This workshop will be a mixture of lecture, demonstration, discussion, and hands-on development. Terra Dotta staff will review and demonstrate TDS advanced queries and reporting functions, while a Terra Dotta client will lead a discussion of practical examples of using TDS data to tell your story.
Participants should bring their laptop and be ready to actively work on their own production site. This is a hands-on workshop!
In this workshop, we will:
- Review how to create advanced queries and reports
- Demonstrate MS Excel tools that are useful for effective data manipulation and display
- Collaborate with peers regarding data collection and analysis
- Examine real-life use cases for how data collected in TDS can be shared with campus partners and administrators to demonstrate accomplishments, improvements, and needs.
- An understanding of how to create valuable queries and reports
- Knowledge for how to manipulate data from within MS Excel to create useful and relevant charts
- Examples of how TDS data has been used by clients to illustrate success
- A network of other users who are developing reporting strategies that are sustainable year after year
Date, Time, Cost:Date: Monday, April 15th
Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Registration:You can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop by itself or in addition to the main TDU Global Conference. With either choice, you will need to complete a TDU Global registration form and indicate your preferred Pre-Conference Workshop. If you are already registered for the main TDU Global Conference, complete the following items to add a workshop:
- If you’d like to pay by credit card, log into https://conference.terradotta.com and make the payment by selecting the "Pay by Credit Card: Pre-Conference Workshop Only" payment option under "Credit Card Payments". Then please email email@example.com to let us know which workshop you wish to attend.
- If you need to pay by check, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, let us know which workshop you wish to attend, and an invoice will be sent.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Learn more about the other Pre-Conference Workshops:
|Study Abroad Workshop - Building Programs and Applications for Beginners|
|Study Abroad Workshop - Managing Applications for Beginners|
|ISSS New User Workshop|
|ISSS Advanced Workshop|