Benefits of Attending TDU GlobalDon't miss the opportunity to build a network and enhance your skills of Terra Dotta software. The Terra Dotta software user community comes together each year to gain knowledge and ensure their organizations or institutions are using the software to its fullest potential. How can you show the value of attending the conference to others at your institution and secure the budget for your development?
Are you interested in attending the annual Terra Dotta Global User Conference, but need some help convincing your employer to fund the trip? The key is to be persuasive and clearly communicate how your attendance will benefit your institution.
Communicate the value to your employer
Develop a proposal that demonstrates how your institution will benefit from attendance at the conference and how you will share your experience upon your return. The time-saving features you learn to implement will be valuable enough to justify the cost.
- Determine goals for your office processes and use of the software
- Review the pre-conference workshop and session schedule to pinpoint sessions that address your goals
- Sign-up to meet with a TDS Guru in our new one-on-one Q&A with a TD professional
- Make a list of questions to ask while networking at the conference to enhance your learning
- Create a report to share with your supervisor depicting the benefits of conference attendance and include a schedule of the sessions you plan to attend with explanations for how the knowledge gained will advance your office's goals
- Share your experience, the information, and the contacts you brought back with your supervisor and colleagues
You should attend if you are...
- Currently implementing the software on your campus
- New to the office and in need of an overview on the basic processing features
- A long-time user looking for new strategies to enhance your institution's utilization of the software
- Discovering best practices and ways you can enhance the platform for your processes
Reasons TDU Global is a must
- Networking: Connect with colleagues at peer institutions and engage with those who have implemented unique uses of the software to visualize future possibilities for your office.
- Knowledge: Learning from Terra Dotta staff and other TDS users is invaluable.
- Best Practices: Terra Dotta staff and peer institutions present strategic recommendations to guide client TDS site enhancements.
- Fun: Terra Dotta karaoke is a time-honored tradition. We all need time to kick back, relax, and have some fun after a long day of learning!
Don't just take our word for it. See what our past attendees have to say.
Left Quote This is the best investment of time for understanding TD software and learning better and new ways to make processes more robust and efficient. It is nuts-and-bolts paired with technical beauty! The enthusiasm of the TD staff and investment in what they are doing is clear. Meeting the people who are actually building the software, creating its capabilities, and who respond to my questions in daily use is a pleasure. Right Quote
— Ramona Murtha, Williamette University