Study Abroad Learning Objectives
- Build a Study Abroad site including creation of locations, terms, and various recommendations.
- Manage account information, partner institutions, and staff permissions.
- Use all site builder tools for maximum impact.
Profiles and Applicants:
- Distinguish between a profile and an applicant, and how to leverage parameters.
- Understand the difference between internal and external users, as well as integrated and non-integrated users.
- Gain knowledgeable of the Student Information System (SIS)/HR Feed and its function.
- Understand all program types, and how to create and update programs
- Create and maintain program itineraries
- Work with program parameters
- Flexibly use all process elements including learning content, materials, and questionnaires associated with building an application.
- Access the Terra Dotta Community Library for application development
- Create and manage an application cycle
- Understand application statuses and phases, including creation of decision letters and reminders
- Understand the functionality of Principle/Dependent Applications
- Leverage queries and query watches for automated notifications
- Generate reports necessary to office processes
- Apply application tags and understand their benefit
- Create tasks and workflows
- Effectively use batch processing tools